Saturday, September 21, 2013

Have been on a blogcation

How does life get so busy???  It has been many months since last I posted, part of it was just not into the computer!!! and also, busy working in the yard and stitching and such.
 
Do have lots to talk about but will try to be better at my blogging and will slowly catch up with all we have been doing.
 
below is a photo (though not very centered!!)
of Quaker Christmas
                                                a close up on the frame - I think it is perfect
                                                 a small bag for carry ones stitching
                                                                    a birthday gift
                                                     my Scarlet Letter Dear Aunt framed
I know I should be doing more, but life is just way too busy, but I really wanted to get something on my blog - I have been reading some blogs lately, but I am so far behind it is taking a bit of time to get caught up!!

Will try to be a better blogger though the next few weeks has me on the road!!!

Do enjoy the Fall weather when it does arrive - it is still a bit warm here in Middle Georgia but the cool air does come in the evening/night.  Actually have had the windows open a few times.

Thanks for stopping by I do appreciate the visits.

Roberta

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Quaker Christmas is beautiful, did you use the threads it called for??? I

Kaisievic said...

Roberta, Quaker Christmas is amazing! So beautiful. You must be proud.

Roberta said...

Sue, yes, I did use the same fibers that was called for.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Your Quaker Christmas looks beautiful in it's frame.

Caz said...

What a lovely frame for Quaker Christmas. The stitching is gorgeous!

Carol said...

Lovely, lovely finish on Quaker Christmas, Roberta!! Congratulations :)

Melanie said...

Love the Quaker finish!! That must look FABULOUS hanging on the wall.

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely . The stitching Is gorgeous!!
Françoise

SewAmy said...

Your Quaker Christmas is gorgeous!