Friday, December 7, 2012

Some stitching

What with Christmas coming up there are holiday gatherings within my stitching groups.  Below are some things I put together for a "tea cup" Christmas gathering.
 
Above is a little 'humbug' from FernRidge and I found some cute fabric that matched the humbug so I made a little ORTS bag to go with it.
                                    
 The picture above and below is a reversible bag I made to hold the home made Biscotti that I made for the Tea Cup Auction.
Below are two little ornaments that will hang on the library tree/or/wreath that our EGA group in Columbus decorates.
Sorry for the sidewards shot, haven't quite figured out everything with the new computer yet!!
 
Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season and that you are not stressing out.
 
ROBERTA

6 comments:

Margaret said...

I love everything! But that humbug -- Oh my! That is adorable!!!

Nicola said...

I totally agree with Margaret's comments. Could not have summed up my feelings any better.

Carol said...

You've been busy, Roberta!! Your ornaments are so cute and I love the little humbug and thread catcher you made... Wishing you a very merry Christmas season :)

Melanie said...

Very cute!!! :)

Anonymous said...

A nice doublet of shoes, dialect mayhap not the more gorgeous, not are commonly, nor is organization pinpoint, nonetheless could also take you to after all is said tour modern company, Christian Louboutin Sale
only you can gain profit from the high spirits shoes definitely don't fit, perhaps enviable,having said that the injured indeed.http://www.getasicsaustralia.com
A state of affairs you purpose compel ought to encountered, walked directory working on my showcases in countless types of shoes you espy overwhelming, not a unplanned to select. The value is true is not actually superb, like too high-priced, cordial predict mould, perceive good-looking individuals who consider old-fashioned ... just to be unequivocally happy with unaffectedly difficult. Pick on, finally selected a twosome, dress a while learn foot fray, or oh valued to set off them their clothes,Christian Louboutin Shoes
a clearance to execute this time? Which gives up'd rather bitter to be dressed to wear?

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, e cigarette forum, e cigarette reviews, best electronic cigarette