Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stitching received from friends

Sorry for not being around for a few day - have caught the crude!! and feeling just so so!! This is the 2nd time this year (2010) that I have been sick - after going almost 10 years with hardly anything. It must have something to do with age!!!

Anyway, I received this darling pin keeper from Margaret and I am just now getting around to photographing it. Margaret does beautiful work and I am always thrilled to be on the receiving end.
Below is a PIF from Jill and once again I am thrilled to be on the receiving end from Jill, she also does beautiful work. So now that I have received a PIF I will be setting up a PIF on my blog sometime in the next few weeks.
Well, off to have a cup of tea and hopefully stitch, but may just lay down and read!! Feeling just a bit eckky!!

Thanks for dropping by -------- Roberta

7 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Margaret and Jill sent you beautiful things! What a treat!! I hope you're feeling better soon!

Deb said...

Both of them are absolutely lovely. I'm sure that it certainly made you smile with the postman came that day. Take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon.

Carolien said...

Beautiful gifts, Roberta, enjoy them!

Have a nice weekend & hugs,
Carolien

Siobhán said...

Lucky you, Roberta! What lovely gifts. I hope you're feeling better soon.

angelasweby said...

Roberta,
So sorry to hear you have been feeling under the weather. Hopefully, the worst is over.
I love your gifts from Margaret and Jill. They really are beautifully stitched and finished.
Angela xx

staci said...

You've received some lovely gifts...hope they cheered you while you're under the weather. Feel better soon!

Jeanne said...

Glad to see you drop by my blog Roberta - yes I'm still stitching! I stop by yours fairly regularly but maybe you didn't realize it was 'me' LOL. Congrats on your exchanges. Good to see all of your family in your Christmas update and glad you all are doing well. How fast the years go, right? I am still spending all my money at the Attic!