Monday, August 31, 2009

Computer Blues

Hi Everyone, I know several of you have stopped by to visit and there is still nothing new from me --- Well I have just had the "computer blues". I barely go to the computer to read my regular e-mails. Part of the reason is that my computer is upstairs in my sewing area and I have been on the main floor either working at the kitchen table or knitting.

Well, DH set up an extra computer (his tax computer) on the dining room table for me. Well this has given me a whole new link to life on the computer. I still have to go upstairs to download my photos to post, or anything that I want to print off, but now I can just pop on and read my messages and get back to reading blogs. (never mind clean out my inbox!!) So I started yesterday reading blogs once again and I still have a few messages on groups that I need to catch up on, then I hope to get some photos posted to my blog.

I love blogging it is like a way to keep track of what happens in my little world. I do hope to do better so plan to stop by again and see what I have been working on and what I have finished.

Have a great day --- Roberta

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Roberta! Looking forward to seeing your projects.

mainely stitching said...

So glad your DH could set you up with a computer! :D

Sheila said...

Glad your computing is a bit easier now - look forward to seeing new pics :)

Gwen said...

Hi Roberta,
Glad to know that you are doing well, look forward to hearing more from you soon.

beeinstitches said...

Thank heaven! You are back! Sometimes these computer logistics are a pain. Just wanted to say - you were missed :-)
Ann and Donna had been after me, so I'm finally posting on my blog - www.thespinningmonkey.blogspot.com
Karen