Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PIF (pass it forward)

I have been lucky enough to have participated is several of these fun events and I did win 2 PIF's.

So for my 'pass it forward' I will make 2 little somethings and I will send 2 little stash things.

This is 4 winners!!! So please put your name and e-mail addy in the comments and I will have four names picked on Monday the 28th of April (my son Jeremy's birthday).

The timeline is usually getting the gifts off to the winners withing 364 days and the recipients need to do a 'pif' of their own.

Thanks for participating and look forward to pulling the winner next Monday.

Roberta

3 comments:

Louise Doney said...

Hi Roberta,
Can roomates enter for the "PIF"?If so put my name down.I'm new to all these Blogger terms,but I'm learning.
Louise

ann70821 said...

I would love to be entered in your PIF, Roberta. Thank you so much.

Ann

Sara said...

Roberta,

is this PIF still open? If so, I would be entered...for the first time!

Thank you
Sara