Thursday, May 3, 2012

Do you ever feel like not going on the computer???

Well, that is what happened to me and then when I finally decide I need to visit with you all and have you come and visit with me - I could not get into my blog!!!

So this afternoon, after trying this morning, I gave it one last try - and LO!!- here I am on a whole new blog look.

So now I need to read all about what has changed with blogging, but I do promise that I am back on the computer, I am not working, and I am stitching - YEAH!!!!

Looking forward to chatting with you all soon.

Roberta

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Roberta! I like your new blog look. I think we are in the same situation. I checked my blog recently, and can you believe I haven't posted since February 16? Anyway, it's good to hear from you, and I hope you enjoy your time stitching! I have even joined an online mystery SAL!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Love the look! I am still using the old look. I couldn't figure out how to get on just to read other blogs.. I will have to figure it out soon... lol