Saturday, November 1, 2008

Workshop pieces

Below is the cover picture of the Thislewood project that I will be working on next week with the Jackie DuPlessis workshop, I haven't done the prestitching on this yet - hope to get to it on Sunday.
Below is a closer -though blurry- picture of the top part of the needle roll. Again this is just a picture of the cover of the chart.This is the bottom part of the needle roll - sorry for the blurriness.
This is what I am stitching on now for the Briar Rose Etui - it is one over one - silk on linen -
(actually I now have all the flowers outlined will put that up tomorrow when finished)
Here is the cover picture of Briar Rose Etui
Well, I need to get back to the stitching --- Thanks for visiting. Roberta

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow Roberta! Such beautiful projects you will be working on. Have fun!

Françoise said...

Wonderfull!!!!!
I love them!!!
Hugs
Françoise

Nancy said...

Hope you have fun on your new projects. I bet it is nice to meet with a group too. Heidi's quilt group is sure lots of fun to be around. They are always laughing and produce beautiful work. Can't wait to see your finishes.
Nancy V.

the striped rose said...

Roberta,
I love your cat and dog pictures! I had to look twice at that black squirrel! For a second I thought you might have a pet squirrel too! The cross stitches are beautiful

Michele

Natasha said...

Lovely projects you are starting. I have been enjoying your blog. I just came across it a few days ago.

I am origanally from Cleveland,Ohio my Husband attended Ohio U :) Look forward to reading more of your entries.
natasha

Christine said...

WOW Roberta, those are beautiful patterns. I am so looking forward to seeing yours finished.

Gwen said...

Hi Roberta,
I made it! Love your blog the pictures are great. The displays at the store look great. Keep up the good work. I saw somethings that I would be interested in but, you know that after this weekend with Jackie there is a moratorium on stash at my house. It was good to see you.
Gwen