Sunday, June 15, 2008

Quaker Sampler is finished

Well, I finished the Quaker Sampler while my friends Diane and Mildred where here. We had a great few days visit. While stitching we watched the DVD of the BBC show Rosemary and Thyme.
The show is about two gals who replan or diagnosis gardens and plants - but it seems that where ever they go - someone is killed. It is so dramatically comical, but ever so entertaining. Would recommend it if you get it on your public station or if you get BBC and they run the shows.

Several of you asked about this Quaker Pattern - it is from the old Needleworker Magazine - 1999 issue

Thank you for dropping by ----- Roberta

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow Roberta! You really stitched this up quickly and it looks great. What a pretty Quaker with all your wonderful colors. Where these the recommended colors or did you pick them?

I love the show Rosemary and Thyme. We get it at dinner time now while the silly EK soccer is on. I guess that makes soccer good for something. LOL! Jos and I sit with our dinner plate on our laps watching it. :)

Hugs ~
Heidi

hazel c UK said...

I love your Quaker sampler the colours are so pretty.

Rosemary and Thyme is one of my favourite shows because of the lovely gardens they visit.

Warm hugs,
Hazel

staci said...

Congrats on a wonderful finish!

Nancy said...

Roberta your sampler is gorgeous! The colors are wonderful and your stitching is just perfection. It seems like you are settling in nicely!

I will have to look for Rosemary and Thyme. It sounds like a fun show, and I love British humor. I used to watch Faulty Towers - did you ever see that one?

Nancy said...

That sampler is really beautiful. The show sounds great. I haven't heard of it, but maybe it will be on public tv someday. They always get shows from BBC.
Nancy V

Carolien said...

I just enlarged your picture and was surprised to see the lovely details and colours. Congratulations on your finish!

Greetings, Carolien

Brigitte said...

What a wonderful finish. Congratulations! I love this sampler, particularly its colours.

Solstitches said...

This is sucha beautiful piece. Congrats. on your finish. The colours are just lovely.
Margaret

yanmaneee said...

kate spade handbags
lebron shoes
lebron 11
nike epic react
offwhite
moncler jackets
golden goose sneakers
cheap jordans
air jordan
supreme