Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July

Hi all, I cannot believe that I have ignored my blog for so long. This past month has been so busy. After my trip to Kent State for my nephews graduation, I went on a trip with my sister to Williamsburg as already mentioned. My husband graduated with his Doctorate degree our daughter moved from an apartment to a house with 3 other gals and there just seemed to be a multitude of things going on, not to mention trying to get some stitching done.

Last week I sent off a stitched envelope, which was part of a "Mail Art" exchange. So I thought I should get back to my blogging and to post a picture of the mail art and also a picture of my husband in his cap and gown.

5 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Roberta,
The mail art is gorgeous!! How fun this exchange must have been.

Christine said...

Oh Roberta it's just lovely. Excellent job!!!

Solstitches said...

Hi Roberta,
The mailart envelope you did is just wonderful. I love the design you chose and it's finished so beautifully.
Congrats to Dr Terry. That is a lovely picture of the two of you.
Once again, I would have liked to click the pictures for a better view but, sadly, that doesn't work for me.
Margaret

Rachel V said...

A big congrats to your DH, Roberta, and thanks for sharing a picture of your mail art. Very nice!

Jeanne said...

Waving at you from AZ Roberta! Glad you're out there blogging with us. We need a progress picture on Beatrix Potter. :)